Looking for good to-do list app, sync with 2do on iPhone

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by NewRevolution88, Jan 12, 2010.

1. NewRevolution88 macrumors member

Hey there, I'm looking for a high quality to-do list application to round out my organizational practices. I have 2Do on my iPhone and I'd really like to be able to sync it's multiple lists with the application on my MBP, and highly prefer to do that wirelessly. I've been looking at Things and BusyCal lately but I'm hesitant to take the plunge into either. Does anyone know about compatibility with 2Do on either of those? Would I have to get the Things iPhone app instead to make syncing possible? That would be a big turn off as I absolutely love the interface of 2Do and want something that is similarly intuitive and flexible on my MBP. Are there any good alternatives to those two to look into? Maybe OmniFocus- I've heard good things, and their interfaces seem pretty slick. If anyone's had experience with these or similar applications I'd greatly appreciate your advice, thanks!

2. alienapp macrumors member

Here are 3 free to do list app that I've found. I am not sure if these are what you wanted but enjoy.

Anxiety

Do It

TaskMate