Looking for high quality earbuds in a short length

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slipper, Jul 13, 2009.

1. slipper macrumors 68000

Nov 19, 2003
    I'm looking for recommendations on a high quality earbud with a short wire length. When im working out at the gym, i usually clip my iPod shuffle on my shirt sleeve so i do not want a full length wire.
  2. paul100 macrumors newbie

Jun 24, 2009
    Why don't you make a few loops of your head phone wire and held them together with a cord organix or rubber band. Some trial & errors gave me the solution. And finally you can also try "Belkin Earbud Clip for iPod (Black/Silver)" at the online Apple Store.
  3. mcdj macrumors G3

Jul 10, 2007
    Not sure why your shuffle's earbuds are relevant in an iphone forum, but the Denon C751s are excellent. They come with a 20" cord and a 31" extension.
  4. RumMunkey macrumors 6502a

Nov 3, 2006
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/530.17)

Look at Shure. They have crazy-short cables so the user can connect either the iPhone mic add-on or the extension cable, but if you don't connect either, you've got a 19" cord from earbuds to plug.
  5. skillz1318 macrumors regular

Mar 21, 2006
    I have and love the Shure Se210's....you can get in black or white and they have multiple tips and sizes so they are very comfortable as well.