Looking for high quality earbuds in a short length

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slipper, Jul 13, 2009.

1. slipper macrumors 68000

slipper

I'm looking for recommendations on a high quality earbud with a short wire length. When im working out at the gym, i usually clip my iPod shuffle on my shirt sleeve so i do not want a full length wire.

2. paul100 macrumors newbie

Why don't you make a few loops of your head phone wire and held them together with a cord organix or rubber band. Some trial & errors gave me the solution. And finally you can also try "Belkin Earbud Clip for iPod (Black/Silver)" at the online Apple Store.

3. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Not sure why your shuffle's earbuds are relevant in an iphone forum, but the Denon C751s are excellent. They come with a 20" cord and a 31" extension.

4. RumMunkey macrumors 6502a

RumMunkey

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/530.17)

Look at Shure. They have crazy-short cables so the user can connect either the iPhone mic add-on or the extension cable, but if you don't connect either, you've got a 19" cord from earbuds to plug.

5. skillz1318 macrumors regular

I have and love the Shure Se210's....you can get in black or white and they have multiple tips and sizes so they are very comfortable as well.