Looking for Ipad 2 Case/Stand with many view angles in landscape

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by carrotboy5000, Mar 25, 2011.

1. carrotboy5000 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone, as title states I am looking for an iPad 2 case which can be adjusted to many different angles while in landscape view. I would prefer at least 5/6 different angles.

I had a Zoogue for the original iPad and it was great, however there is now a shipping delay on their site and new orders wont be delivered for 2-4 weeks, so I'm wondering if there is any product similar to that that is available now or will be sooner than that.

2. DizzyV6P macrumors regular

DizzyV6P

You try scrolling down the thread?

Yoobao
    Incase
    Syngett
    and a few others have the landscape option but not with 5-6 settings. That's overkill IMHO. For the most part the 2-3 settings are more than enough for most folks.

3. carrotboy5000 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah well I demand at least 5 or 6 different angles I am not a simpleton like the rest of the people here. Please only post here if you can help me if not ****, thx!

4. sandydlc macrumors regular

IMHO you're not going to get much help by insulting the members of this forum.

5. bigwinnerx macrumors member

Go pound sand, carrot top.

6. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

It's either wait for the Zoogue or I believe there's a relatively new player on the market that has immediate delivery of a very similar case. Click Here.

7. carrotboy5000 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok thats it. From now on nobody may reply to this thread who makes fun of me, and only replies if they know of a case that is currently shipping with at least 5-6 viewing angles. IF they dont follow the rules ill report you to the forums leaders and if they do nothing ill go to the cops.

8. kalex macrumors 65816

Alarm Alarm. forum police.

You insult forum members and then expect them to help. Nice going genius

Go to the COPS and do me a favor video tape and post it here. I just want to see this