iPad looking for Ipad foilo case with removable logitech ultrathin

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Wawocat, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Wawocat macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,

i have been looking for a solution to my problems for weeks and didnt succeed so decided to start a post here.

I currently have the ipad2 and is using the tragus 360 rotational leather case and love it very much; but i needed an actual keyboard to type my note while at school and so i bought the logitech ultrathin which i am very satisfied with.

and my problem is finding the case that can combines these two: leather case (with cover) that i can also put my logitech ultrathin in, and expose the side of ipad so i can snap it onto the keyboard, and thin enough to fit into the groove of the keyboard so it stands at an angle; but when i am at home, i can just take out the keyboard as i would not need an actual keyboard at home...

i really love the protection of the tragus case, the backcase + ultrathin keyboard idea is not the ideal for me because when i am at home and take off the keybaord, i don't have the thick leather case cover protection for the screen part of the ipad.. so i have been bringing my keyboard separately to school everyday.

i have been excessively searched through most online site for the passed weeks and still couldn't find one that close to my needs.

does anyone has any thoughts or ideas or had come across with products that describe the above?

very very much appreciated, hopefully i have made myself understandable :)

2. TJ61 macrumors 6502a

I may not be understanding your need/desire exactly, but I chose a stand-alone bt keyboard to use with my iPad, and the iPad stays its own folio case. Much of the time I want to use the iPad without the keyboard, and I don't want to be swapping cases. There's no "wasted space" on the keyboard since it no longer has to be the same dimensions as the iPad.

It's still a very small keyboard -- only ~ 1/4" thick, and ~9.5" x 5". So, when I want it along, I just throw it into my small bag separately. The folio case for my iPad folds to a stand that I just set behind the keyboard.