Looking for iphone 4 screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Norinion, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Norinion macrumors regular

That doesn't fog or make the retina display any worse...
    i used to use Forever fitters... the anti-glare one... helped keep small scratches away.. and nice in the sun... but after i removed it for replacement... saw a huge difference in the resolution....

2. bizfox macrumors member

Try either Power Support Crystal or the Steinheil Crystal or Oleo brands for your skin protector. When applied correctly on your iPhone, you cannot go wrong with any of them.

3. Tears Apart macrumors 6502a

Tears Apart

There are many threads on this, search is your friend.

4. zephxiii macrumors 6502

I use Zagg Dry Invisible shield on both sides of the ip4. It has a little surface friction at first, but it wears off and gets slicker over time. The main reason I use the zagg is for its very strong adhesion strength and durability. It's not for everyone though.

5. rust0r macrumors member

Power Support Crystal!! I have tried Zagg and it was terrible, rubbery, the screen looks like total garbage. My screen with a PS Crystal on it looks NO different than an unprotected screen, the only way to notice it is on, is to look closely around the home button, camera and earpiece cutouts. Not to mention, it is by far the easiest to apply, I was skeptical since it is a dry application and those never work out, but I must say it was the easiest thing in the work and I have ZERO bubbles.

6. Mliii macrumors 65816

Mliii

I'm very happy with the ifrogz anti-glare, anti-fingerprint screen protector. I didn't like the Zagg at all. WAY too rubbery.

7. bippoptl macrumors newbie

get Ghost Armor! greatest thing ive ever done to my phone. i have the iphone 4, and wish i would have done this to my last 2 iphones. i have it around the whole phone, not just the screen

8. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/...5?redirect=true&ref_=oss_product&a=B003TPQBJW

A better protector doesn't exist. It's cheap too, $10 for three front and two back protectors. Zagg and others are twice as much but leave you rather disappointed. Honestly, just look at the reviews and compare them to reviews for others on Amazon. I recommend you install it wiith the shower running a's one reviewer suggested, it's perfect.

9. fujitsu macrumors member

Got to agree with bizfox. SGP Steinheil and Power Support are the top 2 screen protectors available on the market today. You might want to try ZAGG invisibleSHIELD as well.

10. smokescreen220 macrumors regular

smokescreen220

Power Support FTW!!

Been using Power Support since the iPhone first came out....