Looking for iPhone stylus that is also an ink pen

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cashonly, Nov 1, 2009.

1. cashonly macrumors newbie

I'm Looking for iPhone stylus that is also an ink pen.

Or alternatively, are there any ink pens out there that make a good iPhone stylus?

2. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

I don't think you can use a stylus on the iphone. It only responds to skin, I thought :confused:

3. Badfoot macrumors 6502

There are stylii that are advertised as being suitable for the iPhone/Touch.

I know the screen is capacitive rather than resistive type sensitivity, but they may have a stylus that conducts the capacitive effect of the hand.

Anyone have any experience of these, I would like to use one also (Big fingers)

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I've been using the Pogo Sketch. (http://tenonedesign.com/products.php) It's good when I need a bit more precision than my fingers can provide. Not good when you have to slide it across the screen a lot, the tip wears out too quickly. I also tried some stylii with a harder, rubber-like tip, but that one tended to "stick" a bit when you needed to slide across the screen.

I don't know of any iphone stylus that incorporates an ink pen, though. If there is one, it'd have to have the ink pen at one end and the stylus at the other. And a length that is comfortable to write with for an ink pen would be a bit long to be comfortable to use as an iphone stylus. Personally, I wouldn't be interested in such a product, but then I rarely use an ink pen nowadays, so... :D

5. Robertgoldcoast macrumors newbie