Looking for long charging cable for 5s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by knockem, Dec 13, 2013.

1. knockem macrumors newbie

Looking for a long authentic iPhone 5s charging/sync cable for my daughter. I guess I am looking for something at least a foot longer than the cord that comes with the 5s and of course a decent price.

Thanks!

2. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

The one that comes with the iPhone is 1m. They have a 2m ($30) one in the Apple store so that would be close to 6ft. Spigen has one for $24.

3. RickG macrumors regular

the problem with some of the longer non Apple cables is the huge size of the end of the cable that goes into the iPhone- I have the long Belkin one and I don't like the the size- the cable is much thicker and a lot less flexible- I got the 2 meter Apple one and its much more flexible.

4. dg4prez macrumors newbie

The mono price ones, while bigger than the apple ones, are still compatible with most cases. I know for a fact that they work with the spigen and ballistic cases. They're cheap, well made, ios7 compatible/apple certified, and come in some crazy awesome lengths. I myself own two of the six footers. You can't go wrong with them.

The amazon ones, while also certified, have much bigger tips. I'd not recommend them.

5. knockem thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for the responses.. I just bought from Mono Price

6. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

OP, these cables come in a 2 pack and I think she will like the colors. I have these as a sample from the company and I like them a lot. Plus the lifetime warranty.
    Certified by Apple - Lifetime Warranty - Bundle of 2 Extra Long 6.5 Feet 8-Pin Lightning USB Charger Cables for iPhone 5 5c 5s iPod Touch 5 Nano 7 iPad 4 iPad mini iPad Air - for Sync and Charging - Premium MFi Quality (Pink + Blue)
    http://amzn.com/B00GNVEY1Q

7. Monssef macrumors member

Attached Files: