Looking for Media Library/Delicious Library Alternative?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by JBot, Feb 29, 2008.

1. JBot macrumors 6502

I am wondering if anybody knows of a program that runs like Delicious Library, but it allows you to view and open the files on the computer.
    that makes little/no sense. let me try to rephrase it.

I have all my movies on the computer. I want a program where i can view the covers of all my movies, and upon clicking on the cover, itll show a plot summary of that movie, and you can also click the cover and itll open up in your media player.
    If this doesnt exist, it should, and i might have just found a summer project for myself.

Does anybody have an app that is somewhat close to this description? Or does anybody know of any application like delicious library that i can take a look at?

Thanks in advance!

2. mediumofmeaning macrumors member

dvdpedia is a popular program, I'm pretty sure it will link to your files, at least. delicious library 2 will be coming out the day after jesus reincarnates on earth, though, so also look out for that. apparently, that means maybe in the next month.

the programmers say it will have some of the features you are looking for (link to media, click for summary).