Looking for minimal iPhone 4 sleeve / pouch

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Trat, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Trat macrumors regular

It should fit really snug and only hold my iPhone 4 and a credit card. I don't mind paying a premium for good fabrics and design (though no leather). Any tips?

2. Trat thread starter macrumors regular

3. Trat thread starter macrumors regular

Hmm, that padding looks like it might trap crap that could damage the iPhone. Plus, it lacks a place to put my CC in.

4. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

5. Trat thread starter macrumors regular

That one looks like what I had in mind, thanks.

Anything else like this?

6. t4citurn macrumors newbie

7. Trat thread starter macrumors regular

Not too keen on leather but it does look rather interesting. Does it stay snug or does it stretch overtime?

Any other products out there that are more like a pouch?

8. t4citurn macrumors newbie

Well, I have been using it since Aug and has now stretched only a little and is still snug. As a natural material it now molded around the iphone 4. The addition of more cards tightens the case. So, you can manipulate the smoothness or otherwise as the case may be.

If you have money to spend then try one of these: http://shop.hardgraft.com/phone-cases

9. Trat thread starter macrumors regular

Those in your last link look kinda cool. But they also look quite bulky.

10. shadowjeff macrumors regular

Anyone know of a sleeve that looks like the one that comes with the bb9700, the leather sleeve? I kinda like that design. The sleeves made out of cloth could make the iPhone slip out easily.

11. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

I would totally second the Waterfield Design case listed above. It is awesome and even doubles as a screen cleaner. :). Stiching of case is perfect. I have the one made for use with the bumper and this one also works quit well with a number of other cases I have too such as the speck geometric, griffin etch, incase snap case and slider case. The outer pocket works well. It is durable as well as I have put it through the laundry before to clean it and it came out perfect. :)

12. Trat thread starter macrumors regular

13. techiegirl macrumors 6502a

techiegirl

I bought the waterfield design one yesterday and received it today. It's a very thin and simple pouch. I'm happy with it.