Looking for my next iPhone 5s case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fallhunter, Apr 14, 2014.

1. fallhunter macrumors newbie

I have been doing a lot of looking around and watching videos and "unboxings" but nobody really gives a real good review of a case. I have it narrowed down somewhat. I am using an all black Otterbox Symmetry now, and have a gold phone, but it is such a color contrast. I am looking into the following cases:

Ballistic ShellGel Maxx
    Lunatik (it has gorilla glass on the front)
    Otterbox commuter wallet
    Zagg Arsenal
    Otterbox symmetry (get one in grey and white to look better on the phone)
    Cellairis Talo

I have a gold iPhone 5s, I want to protect it. I have extreme OCD when it comes to my phones, and the slightest blemishes bother me, so I want a phone that if teeny dust particles get in there, I dont want the debris to rub against the phone and cause any of even the slightest scratches. (Yes, even ones you have to hold to extreme sunlight will bother me) I do not order things online, so it needs to be something I can walk into a store and purchase, and the above cases are available.:apple:

2. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Well I was gonna say Spigen but since you don't order online… you will be stuck with the same cases at every department store.

3. fallhunter thread starter macrumors newbie

They look nice. I am restricted to only that of what local retailers have on hand.