Looking for new screen protector+case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by z999, Feb 22, 2011.

1. z999 macrumors newbie

Hello,
    short background: I have an iPhone 4 and till now I've used a rocketfish screen protector (only available in england, dry apply, very smooth and clear) and a Griffin Reveal case (which is rubber all around and clear polycarbonate back). Now both of these are past their prime, the case is all scratched and the protector... protected well :).

Now I'm looking for replacements, I really don't like the roughness of zagg and zagg-likes, I also read quite a lot on the phone which means the screen protector should be very clear.

I want a screen protector+case or a screen and back protector+bumper, I've looked around and saw the bodyguardz dry apply which seems like what I'm looking for and there's the option of getting it with the Ciderz bumper. what's your opinion on the Bodyguardz dry apply? A concern of mine regarding the Ciderz is that the front is polycarbonate and seems like it would slip if I placed it on the table, I like how in the griffin I can put it face down (to protect the screen from falling things) and the case's friction provides a good grip to the table.

Another option I've seen is to buy the PS Crystals, which are also supposed to be dry apply clear? any opinions on them? If I buy it I'll probably put it on and buy a case locally, are there any clearance issues with the crystals?

Any other suggestions? things I missed?

Thx, Ziv :)

2. fjd726 macrumors regular

I just put on a ps crystal and it blows away the ps anti glare I had on the phone. Screen much clearer without the anti glare. Very easy install. Goes on dry also

3. himesh macrumors regular

Martin Fields are quite good. Mobilefun does them im the UK if you don't want to wait for delivery from Martin Fields.