Looking for old Alien Mac Game, can't remember the title, please help!

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by blusphinx, Jun 7, 2009.

1. blusphinx macrumors newbie

I know the game is at least 5 years old. All I remember of it is that it seemed futuristic, and after you start out, you walk around (in the same style as myst). theres a bar, with a bunch of different races. Eventually you hit a police block, so you're forced to go down this one road, which leads you to a green criminal alien, he holds a gun to you, and he kills you unless you shoot the hand thats holding the gun. After that the block was cleared and i took a taxicab to the 'spaceship'. I remember is that the game was weird when it came to actually getting to the spaceship, and talking to people, you actually typed in your question, and see if they'd answer. If they didn't understand, they'd say so, but you had to say just the right thing (kinda irritating), like the taxicab wouldn't take me to the airport, cause he couldn't understand, but he'd take me to the spaceship *rolls eyes*. It also had pretty good graphics for its time, it wasn't a pixel game,by any means, it was in color. I'd say a little worse than FF9, but it was a first person game, from what i remember you never saw your character. I can't, for the life of me remember the name of this game. I believe it was on a floppy disc, but I'm also not sure of that. If anyone can help, please let me know, I've been fruitless in my search so far :(

2. Chris14 macrumors regular

Chris14

Bit of a shot in the dark here... I remember playing it too.
    Was it called "Spaceship Warlock"?