looking for pics on ab development and steroid impact on the body

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iOrlando, Jan 25, 2010.

1. iOrlando macrumors 68000

I am trying to find a website or some place where they show you the stages of ab development and pictures to go along with each stage. Does anyone know of such a site.

also any site that shows the effect of steroids on a body...before and after..again sites with pictures.etc.
    thanks

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Don't know if this will be helpful or not, but clenbuterol aka clen is what a lot of people use to get really defined abs.

3. Dansk macrumors member

Im sure you'll find something over at muscleandfitness dot com

4. rk1228 macrumors member

You could check out BodyBuilding.com. In their BodySpace section you can search the Member Listing for guys your age. Many of the members have progress photos showing their transformation at different stages.

Clenbuterol is (or used to be) referred to the "models" drug. It may not make your the biggest or strongest, but it does make you lean, defined and pretty. A more current choice might be Trenbolone. Perhaps a little harder to get, but works really well.

If you want to achieve near the same results as steroids, but perhaps with a little more effort and less side effects, I'd recommend Beverly International products - BodyBuildingWorld.com.

I hope you're making some good progress!

5. iOrlando thread starter macrumors 68000

ill check some of those sites. yeah mainly it is a point of reference just for me. like i really dont go around checking out guys abs on the beach or anything so i just kind of want to gauge where i stand and more importantly how to perfect what i already have.
    edit: I'm not implying i am looking to take steroids, that request was just a random info search. I am all natural.