Looking for Retina ready British/American English dictionary with bookmarking.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by psik, Aug 12, 2014.

1. psik, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014

psik macrumors 6502

Are there any english dictionaries updated to work with retina displays? Mac OS's own dictionary lacks a bookmark and some other features which I am looking for.

2. simsaladimbamba

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the [​IMG] button below your message.

Example: Looking for Retina ready British/American English dictionary with bookmarking.

But maybe this plugin for bookmarking can help you with Dictionary?

3. psik thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for both helping me out with my post, and oh god, that is exactly what I was looking for....thank you so much...

4. augustya macrumors 68020

augustya

I am just trying to understand how will this help ? This Plug-in because even if you don't bookmark the word which this plug in does, what is the problem if everytime you come across a word and tap three fingers on it it will still pop up the dictionary meaning for it. So I really don't see how and when is this useful. Maybe someone using it can better explain...

5. psik thread starter macrumors 6502

Strengthening my vocabulary and going through the words later to see if I remember. It's a great way to improve language skills, I think...