Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kamachi923

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
Can anybody recommend a solid quality dual iphone 4s charger that is super small. I have searched the internet alot and come across alot of chargers but they all seem to be pretty big bricks considering I just want dual charging for iphones. Besides it being very compact for travel and a dual charger, other things I would like but not mandatory:

folding prongs.
chargers 1 or 2 ipads.
rotatable plug(not really necessary if its compact enough).

I have looked at the belkin mini surge protector its to big dont really need the plugs. Saw the griffin power block and was hoping for something smaller. I have found a couple others that are from brands I don't know and not sure of the quality. thanks.

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
How about a USB wall socket instead?

USB-Wall-Socket.jpg

kamachi923

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
wall outlet wont really help as this is more for travel.

I have tried google, a lot, but thanks for the suggestion. I was actually hoping that somebody that has also searched for the same thing and possible had better luck or if somebody that has seen a charger while surfing the net, would suggest something that I havent found yet. Thanks for the great forum I'll keep searching.

Julysky

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2012
What you looking for the smallest wall charger for? as long as it is not too big, it still is convenient for us to use.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.