Looking for solution : recored WWDC keynote tomorrow

james341

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
Hello
Tomorrow is the first time I will not be able to watch the WWDC Keynote live !
I have to be at work at this time and I can't wait until apple release the WWDC Keynote on-line.
I'm looking for a solution that I will be able to recored the WWDC in apple website.
I think that I need an application that can recored the screen with sound in specific time . I know it's a challenging question and I hope I will be able to find a solution .

Thanks

chrfr

macrumors G3
Jul 11, 2009
Hello
Tomorrow is the first time I will not be able to watch the WWDC Keynote live !
I have to be at work at this time and I can't wait until apple release the WWDC Keynote on-line.
I'm looking for a solution that I will be able to recored the WWDC in apple website.
I think that I need an application that can recored the screen with sound in specific time . I know it's a challenging question and I hope I will be able to find a solution .

Thanks
Apple has released the last several keynotes online immediately after the live event ends so there shouldn't be any wait for you to watch.

Traverse

macrumors 604
Mar 11, 2013
Here
Apple has released the last several keynotes online immediately after the live event ends so there shouldn't be any wait for you to watch.
I asked that questions and the consensus was that it takes a few hours. For me, I only have 2 hours after the keynote ends to watch it or I'll be busy the rest of the night. I really wasn't to catch it in that gap, but that will only work if Apple posts it immediately.

megalaser

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2009
you need a VHS camcorder and a timer switch from Home Depot, just set that up on a timer pointed at your computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.