Looking for some chairs.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sycho, May 22, 2007.

1. sycho macrumors 6502a

sycho

So, my parents anniversary is coming up in about a month, and I though that maybe I could some how find a couple more chair for our dinning room set. The set is older then me, and I really have no idea when I was bought, but it only came with 4 chairs, and that is typically not enough for when people are over.

This is what the chair looks like:
    [​IMG]

And a closer look at the embelm thingy:
    [​IMG]

I looked all over the chair and china cabinet for labels or something, but I could find anything. I seen where there was labels on the chairs before, but they must have been removed when they were recovered a while back...:(

So, does anyone have an idea of how I could possibly fine another couple chairs like this?

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

Honestly... just ask your parents...

Your other option might be to take some pictures to local furniture stores...

Usually though as long as you ask your parents in conversation they probably won't think anything of it...

Don't say, "I'm going to get you some more chairs where did you get yours?" but something like, "Hey these chairs are pretty sturdy... where did you get such quality chairs?" Work it into conversation... you'd be amazed at the information you can get that way... ;)