Looking for some good photo and video editing apps.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Drucifer, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Drucifer macrumors regular

Apr 28, 2008
    Hey... so I'm looking for suggestions for some good photo and video editing apps. So far the only one I got was FX Studio and I haven't really had much time to play around with it. Any other suggestions for having the ultimate photo/video editing experience on this device?
  2. Relg3! macrumors regular

Jul 29, 2010
    In the floor.
  3. atlas999 macrumors newbie

Dec 31, 2010
    "Video Edit" FTW

I'm a big fan of "Video Edit" for the iPhone personally. It's a nice clean app and extremely fast.

I've tried a few other video editing apps for my iPhone with more features but their rendering is horrendously slow. For that reason I keep coming back to Video Edit. It's a pretty safe bet for $3.

The iTunes link if you're interested:
  4. avilla86 macrumors newbie

Aug 25, 2010
    For editing photos I use photo shop express. Best part of all it's free!
  5. Apple... macrumors 68020

May 6, 2010
    The United States
    Despite the bad reviews, I really enjoy iMovie ($4.99). Just note that you must have an iPhone 4 or 4th-generation iPod Touch for the app to work.
  6. LeighAnna Jones macrumors 6502

Oct 7, 2010
    I don't edit video. At all. Infact, I only have one video on my device. And it's 38 seconds long.

But I do like messing around with pictures. These are two good photo editing apps that cost 99 cents.

Photo Studio - Over 50 Photo Effects
    Photo Wizard -Around 50 Effects

I like photo studio the best.
  7. Drucifer thread starter macrumors regular

Apr 28, 2008
    Thanks for all the replies and sorry for the late response, I had a very busy weekend. ;)

I'll take some time today to look up these suggestions. :D
  8. gavstephenson macrumors member

May 25, 2006
    I've a similar request:

I've recently made a movie using iMovie.
    I'd like to make another one but this time with (here is my problem because I don't know the correct term) 'animation'?

What I mean by 'animation' is like graphics on the screen. I hope I'm making sense.

What free software could I use for this?

(iMovie goes some way to what I want. You can add titles and credits and stuff, but I want far more than that.)

Many thanks to all.
  9. LeighAnna Jones macrumors 6502

Oct 7, 2010
    PHoto wizard is good for masking,
    photo studio is good for effects.