Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jomskylark

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 30, 2008
Hi there,

1. I am looking for an image of a standard iPhone. It needs to match the following requirements:

- I don't want just the screen, I want the entire hardware body and the volume controls, etc. Open up your iPhone Simulator and this is essentially it.
- Preferably have a transparent background, so it's just the iPhone. If it has to have a background please make it black.
- Non-copyrighted. Basically I want to publicly distribute/sell this image (modified) legally.*

2. I am also looking for one of those images that says "Available on the iPhone App Store" and has that little icon of the device. If you've ever submitted an application, I'm sure you've seen this. It's grey, with white lettering. Click it and it leads you to iTunes. Know what I'm talking about? It needs to match the following requirements:

- Preferably have a transparent background, so it's just the shape. If it has to have a background please make it black.
- Non-copyrighted. Basically I want to publicly distribute/sell this image (modified) legally.*

* Note that I'm not printing out the image and selling it on the streets for cash. I'm sticking it on merchandise which will then be sold.

If you're unsure if an image meets a requirement, please give it to me anyway. It might work. Better than nothing! If you have an image that works, please send it over! I could really use it!

As for the method of sending it to me, please either upload it or send me a URL, through this thread or PM. If you want my e-mail, please PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address.

Thanks very much in advance! I really appreciate it!

EDIT: Not positive this is in the right forum section... if it is not please move it to the right location. Thanks.

fishkorp

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2006
Ellicott City, MD
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16)

If you're in the dev program the exact images you asked for are downloads from the portal.

Jomskylark

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 30, 2008
Take a screenshot of this page and cut out what you need.

I would assume that the iPhone images are technically Apple's so you're not really stealing anything from these guys. That and those images are all over the place.

BTW, Google image search is your friend:rolleyes:.

Okay, thanks. I used Google Image Search but I wanted to make sure that it was legal and stuff like that.

Interesting, I'll take a look. Thanks!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16)

If you're in the dev program the exact images you asked for are downloads from the portal.

Thank you. I'm an ADC user but I'm not enrolled in the iPhone dev. program. If anybody is, could they help me out and send me the image?

--

Thanks again. Anybody else?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.