Looking for the lightest Glass screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by james341, Aug 24, 2014.

1. james341 macrumors regular

Hello
    I must say that I'm in shock !
    Today I went to Apple Store just to see what's new and picked up the iPhone 5S and realized that it's so light ! Than I took mine from my pocket and found out that I think I have a deferent iPhone :) because when you hold both it's really easy to know which one of the light one. I must say that I'm not using a case and I only have the Bodygurdz Pure screen protector and the otterbox 360 clearly protected and that's it so I'm guessing that the difference is the screen protector.

I want to know if you know what is the best and lightest glass screen protector ?
    I found out in the web some info about the Mime feather tempered glass-screen protector but I'm not sure

http://mimeusa.com/product/iphone-5-feather-tempered-glass-screen-protector/

Thanks for your help

2. james341 thread starter macrumors regular

3. Ta0jin macrumors 6502

I've only used the iloome flex glass screen protector. It has a thinness of 0.12mm and it held up to scratching pretty well. It was almost like not having one at all. I don't know about the mime one but it has a thinness of 0.15 so it's slightly thicker but not by much.

4. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

x2 iLoome Amazon has it on sale this week. I went with iLoome because it covers the screen and it's light. There are some screen protectors that don't cover around the home button or the front camera. I actually forgot that I have a screen protector on it. If you get the iLoome make sure you look around YouTube to see how to put it on.