Looking for the perfect pouch with clip for the 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Pheobe, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Pheobe macrumors newbie

I just got my phone a couple weeks ago, when I bought it I got some kind of get thing that helps me a ton to keep a grip on it. I like having my phone on me at work so I would love to have a pouch to clip onto my pants. I bought a cheap one and have dropped the darn thing a million times already cause the clip isn't strong enough. I like sleek looking, as I am a woman and I want the area where the speakers are and headphone insert to be open. The most important is that it will fit with that gel thing protector on as well. Can someone show me what will fit?

Thanks,
    Pheobe

2. chrisesposito macrumors member

Hi,
    I've got one of these http://www.fortte.com/scr/showproduct.php/613?type=0

with the low profile removable clip, and I've been quite happy with it. Having a place to put an earbud headset when I'm not using it has been quite handy. The clip itself is quite sturdy. The headphone insert is open, but the speaker area is not.

3. Pheobe thread starter macrumors newbie

That looks like a nice one but I need to be able to hear my alarms for reminders. I can barely hear them now with the cheapo case I have until I can find another. I like the horizonal style but if I find one that is vertical and has everything I need and is atractive I will go for it.

Thanks,
    Phoebe

4. Pheobe thread starter macrumors newbie

I saw those but it doesn't fit with the cover. :(