Looking for the right case for my iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dedee, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Dedee macrumors newbie

Hey,

I just bought a used iPhone 4 and I'm looking for a adequate case now. I've already looked around quite a bit but couldn't figure it which case would be best for me. The things that are important to me are drop protection, being able to slide the phone with the case on in my pocket without the case collecting dust or not going smooth. Also it's important to me, that all the cutouts for headphone jack and camera flash are perfect, I mean I want to be able to use any headphones with the case and I don't want to the case to cause flash disortion.

Also, do you guys think I will need a screen protector? I mean I never used one on my iPod and it never had any scratches on it, what do you think?

Some cases I am considering:

1. Case-Mate Built Tough: Looks good, I'm just not sure whether it'll go into my pocket smoothly

2. Case-Mate Jelly: Pretty good I'm just not sure about the drop protection

3. Speck Candyshell: I really like it, I'm just not quite sure whether the headphone cutout is big enough, because I read something like that online

4. Otterbox Reflex: I was actually pretty sure that I'm going to get this case, but all the reviews I read didn't sound all that good, what do you guys think?

5. Element Ion 4: I absolutely love the looks of this case, though I'm not sure what to think about the drop protection

So if anyone of you guys has any of these cases or knows anything about them and could give me any tips, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance

2. YMark macrumors 6502a

YMark

I'd get the "Search" form fitting case. Universal and fits every need.