Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greenpaz

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 16, 2009
I'm looking for a to-do app that simply opens into a list screen after you tap the app icon. I don't want to have to do the extra step of tapping on a "personal" or "work" folder to access a list. I just want the list to come right up. One list. No additional tapping necessary.

Does such an app exist?

greenpaz

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 16, 2009
It does look promising, but I need to be able to 1) mark items as completed on the list page, 2) change the order of the list on the list page, and 3) be able to have the list come up directly after tapping the app icon.

(I added two requirements that weren't in my initial post, but they now seem important and in keeping with my initial requirement.)

Does your app do all three of these?

sparkomatic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2007
Orange County, CA
I've tried a few and have been pretty happy with Toodledo. Might be 'more' than what you're looking for but I think it's pretty simple with the option of being more complex too.

greenpaz

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 16, 2009
I've tried a few and have been pretty happy with Toodledo. Might be 'more' than what you're looking for but I think it's pretty simple with the option of being more complex too.

This is what I'm talking about. Toodledo gives you the option of making the All Tasks to-do list the opening page. Definitely worth three bucks to me. (The icon is great, too.) And who knows? Maybe I'll get a little more complex with it in the future. Thanks, Spark!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.