Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ultra7k

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 9, 2012
I have the perfect case in mind, only I don't know if it actually exists. The closest thing I've come across is dodocase's HARDcover classic.

http://www.dodocase.com/products/hardcover-classic-for-ipad-mini-and-retina

This is the look, and the thinness that I desire, but I like to take my iPad out of it's casing quite frequently, and would prefer something without an adhesive attachment method, but I don't want the bamboo tray either.

For me, it's got to have that "book" look, but it also has to be thin. I had the dodocase with my iPad 2, but did not like the thickness and bulk of it.

On that note, it is always wise to have a plan B. For those that have used this case, how is the adhesive? Does it last for a long while, especially if I like to remove it from it's case regularly?

Thanks!

HLxDrummer

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2014
Why not some of the other portfolio cases such as the Khomo? Thin and no adhesive issues.

ultra7k

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 9, 2012
Why not some of the other portfolio cases such as the Khomo? Thin and no adhesive issues.

It is an option, though it isn't my first choice, as I prefer to have the book look that is provided by dodocase and others.

Actually, one question on the KHOMO, does the front cover clean the screen like the smart cover does?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.