Looking for this kind of Bumper

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dthree36, Feb 27, 2012.

1. dthree36 macrumors regular

2. ivanfsg macrumors newbie

3. TaterToT macrumors 6502

4. dthree36 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the info.. I will look at their sites. :)

5. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

I have that case and there is definitely signal loss. If it wasn't for the fact I am in a five bar reception area (and this case lowers it to three) I'd remove it.
    [​IMG]

6. dthree36 thread starter macrumors regular

Ended up purchasing the V22000 from Ebay and it was shipped pretty quickly from Korea. This is the only location that I was able to find this case. Its much thinner than the DNA case around the edges of the phone. As for signal loss.... I can't say that I have experienced it all that much. I drove my work route and experienced about the same amount of signal loss as I did without a case on.

My only issues with it is that well... I loved the picture and its a new case but I am not sure if I am in love with it. Its a nice looking metallic bumper but Something tells me I will be reselling it on eBay pretty soon. I guess the whole aluminum case style really ins't my thing.

7. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

8. Jeff Joo macrumors newbie

I have designed and made this aluminum case.

Thanks you guys for your interest and the opinion about this case. I have designed and made this case by myself. So I am the only one person who sells this aluminum case.
    About the design and feeling it depends on your taste and I respect them. And about the signal this case make the antenna parts of iPhone opened. I mean the side of iPhone is open. So it does not make signal weaker which is Wi-Fi or 3G or LTE.
    My shop address in eBay is "http://stores.ebay.com/volt22000". I am running blog about this case which address is "http://www.v22000.com". If you have any question about this case, you are welcome anytime.
    Thanks again.
    Jeff from Korea