looking for two programs- multiple clock (many time zones) and basic picture editor

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by BelgianHokie, Apr 19, 2007.

1. BelgianHokie macrumors member

i travel a lot and take my powerbook with me. a friend got a new sony and as a built in (guessing since she is a technophobe and just had it for two days) set of clocks on her desktop that are set to multiple time zones.

i am looking for the same thing for a mac. i need to set to many different time zones (including afghanistan which is a half hour time zone). i searched thru google but could only find a bunch of alarm clocks. i prefer something on the desktop to dashboard but dashboard would be fine.

i also need a basic image editor like ms paint to add text to picture files. not much more than that.

thanks-

/dhc
    Ut Prosim

2. swingerofbirch macrumors 68030

The Amalgamated States of Central North America
    From dashboard, drag as many clocks as you want from the area at the bottom and set each one to whatever country you want.

As far as a picture editor, I use GraphicConverter.

/EDIT: the clock is called "World Clock" so you have to scroll through the other widgets to find it at the end.

3. BelgianHokie thread starter macrumors member

thanks for the quick replies...

/dhc

Ut Prosim