Hello, New to the forum but full of stupid questions! Ok, so I have a horrible knack for waiting to buy a new computer (or gadget) until I'm convinced bigger and better is at least a year away, take the plunge, and a week later bigger and better is release for cheaper then what I just bought. As an example that is exactly what happened when I purchased my last 15" Macbook Pro a week before this last design change. I am now in the market for a desktop and was considering a Mac Pro with the following specs; - 8 core 2.66ghz - 16gb RAM - Raid Card - 4x 1tb hardrives - ATI HD 4870 512mb graphics card (not sure about this yet) - 2x 24" Screens - etc with the rest of the trimmings. I will be using this computer for graphic design, photography imaging and editing, and probably as a home music/video server. I was planning on making the leap next week but wanted to ask for some more experienced opinions on if it is the right time to invest in this beast or if I'm going to get burned again after plugging a bunch of cash into a computer. I obviously understand that there is a fast turnover of computer models and power but I just don't want to have serious buyers remorse a few months down the line when significantly bigger and better comes out. Any advise would be appreciated including setup recommendation and telling me I'm being a moron. Cheers!