Hi folks, First post here - be gentle! I am a light user (internet, photos, word processing), but like the idea of upgradability and some hard drive capacity, so am not drawn to the MB air or the more expensive MBP retina version, which I do not feel I need. I need to replace the 2008 13' MBP I had been using, while no one here can see into the future, I am looking for some input on whether I should purchase the currently available non-retina MBP while it is still available, or wait for the rumoured October release of the new MBP with the new OS and the Haswell chip. While the increase in battery life sounds good to me, I do wonder if the non-retina will be phased out, leaving only the more expensive retina MBP's as an option. If the non-retinas are retained as an option, I think I should wait, but if not, my middle ground needs may be forced in one direction or the other unless I resort to buying refurbished. Any advice from more experienced Apple users would be appreciated. Thanks!