Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPod oldschool

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2007
Well, I need like $100 more then I am thinking about getting the 8GB Touch. Is there anything I should know? How can I make sure I get the newer ones with the corrected screens(negative black effect)? Also, will I get the new one if I order on the internet since I like the free laser inscription? Thanks

iPod oldschool

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2007
Thanks for the reply. My 3rd gen ipod just can't stay alive much longer. Is there any chance of a price drop?

iPod oldschool

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2007
They just built a new Mac store near my house (only one in the state) and we went today, and man, I fell in love with the Touch at first touch!(no pun intended)

TouchedByAl

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2007
Salt Lake City
yeah its a pretty sweet device i've loved mine and i still occasionally just flip through my collection in coverflow or mess around with my pics. And since the touch is so fast in its responsiveness ive noticed my paitence for using anything else like my phone for various things just isn't what it was before I bought this thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.