Looking to buy MacBookPro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by SuperMachariel, Sep 16, 2014.

1. SuperMachariel macrumors newbie

Hi there,

I am thinking to buy this model.

http://www.very.co.uk/apple-macbook...d-wi-fi-154-inch-laptop-silver/1428962831.prd

I will be using it for college purposes, I am learning programming in college and other IT related classes. I am also thinking to used it to edit pictures and doing some gaming as well for example, FIFA, CounterStriker, EVE Online, Battlefield series, those kind of games that demands good graphics.

I was just curious to see if this Laptop will be right enough for that?

As the price is quite high, I see this as an investment, so looking forward to hear from you guys.

2. Samuelsan2001 macrumors 604

3. SuperMachariel thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks mate.

I decided to go for the other one that I linked before. I have big hope in Mac laptops. This will be my first one and I hope it can give me the best!

o7

4. jakesaunders27 macrumors 6502a

jakesaunders27

Congrats on your new machine, did you manage to get student discount?

5. Nr123*123 macrumors 6502

I think you should return that laptop and buy directly from Apple with your student discount. It's around 14-15% off plus 3 years warranty for free. Their warranty is very good, they don't quibble and just sort the problem. That one on Very is not an amazing deal.

6. SuperMachariel thread starter macrumors newbie

Sadly for me, I can't get the finance with Apple, for some reason I got rejected even though I have good credit score. anyway's Very is given £150 pounds back and 12 months to pay with no interest. downside warranty given is only 1 year tho.