Alright, so I'm hunting for my second Mac before I head off to school in late August. My first computer was a middle-line iBook G4, which was great for the money but slowed down in a pretty big way after the year 3.5 benchmark was passed. With that in mind, I decided I wouldn't balk on the extras that make the computer more powerful and more likely to hold up in coming years as a result of costs. Problem is, I can't decide between the MacBook and the Pro. Is it worth the extra money for the graphics card upgrade and perhaps a .1 higher gHz processor? Moreover, I'm not sure if I want a 15" computer. I currently have the 14" iBook, but the 15" widescreen makes the Pro look like a monster in comparison (plus I always regretted going with the 14" over the 12" back in the day). This is something I have to lug around, and that has to fit on desks in class, but I don't know that I want to sacrifice performance for the sake of the computer size. I'm not a computer gamer by any means, but I may be taking some film/film making classes during my four years. As for apps, I will probably be making frequent use of Adobe programs (InDesign, Photoshop), but that aside my most-used will certainly be the usual for a student: web surfing, chat, word processing, tunes, and some torrenting. I hope that helps to provide some picture of what I'll be using the computer for. And another thing: does anyone know when the next MB/MBP update will be? I'm willing to hold off on buying (certainly until I decide between the two), but there are some update possibilities that could make or break my position. Like, if they come out with a smaller-sized MBP, I'm sold on that. But if it's just a tech spec upgrade, it is still something I'd like to wait for, assuming it hits before August 20th or so. Well, that's what I've got. Any advice you can give would be great!