Looking to get a MBP 13"

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Janoski, Mar 19, 2013.

  1. Janoski macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2013
    Location:
    United Kingdom.
    #1
    Hi all,
    So my Mum is looking to purchase her first MBP a standard 13" one on my student discount this weekend, I just checked the buyers guide and its saying to wait..however my Mums old HP is going downhill fast and I don't know how much longer she can wait..

    Just wondering if a new release is like imminent?

    And what do Apple do for situations like this?

    Any replies are greatly appreciated, thanks. :)
     
  2. B... macrumors 68000

    B...

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2013
    #2
    The non retina line is kinda oudated, so Apple might discontinue it this year. So if she needs it now, she better buy it now. Or, Apple could do a minor spec bump in June (looking less likely as the new processrs have a few problems).They could also leave them without updating at all.
     

Share This Page