Looking to get certified

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by tpavur, Apr 4, 2011.

1. tpavur macrumors regular

Haters please do not repond

Serious question, i'm looking to become certified in A+ as well as Mac repair and I am wondering who offers the best programs, I would like to do as much as posable online. Money is not an issue. Eventually I will want to open my own store and I could use any advice someone in this field can give. Thank you in advance.

2. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

I'm considering doing this. Does anyone have any experiences they can share taking the courses or the test? Just trying to get a feel for what its like.

3. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Even if you don't plan to earn a living with your certification(s), the courses are a great education.

4. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

My goal is to be the Apple Campus rep for my University. I figure the certification couldn't hurt.

5. Shadowr4t macrumors newbie

Looking to get Certification

I am currently looking to get the ACMT certification and am having a problem finding a study guide for the The Mac Service Certification Exam (9L0-009).

I have found the book for the second test 2.Mac OS X v10.6 Troubleshooting Exam (9L0-062), but am having trouble locating even a title for the other test.

This is all i can find; Apple Training Series: Desktop and Portable Systems (3rd Edition) that was published in 2007. is there an updated version of this book or is there a new book for this particular test: The Mac Service Certification Exam (9L0-009)