Looking to Trade a Rez HD Redeemable Code

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by luftwaffles08, Jan 30, 2008.

1. luftwaffles08 macrumors newbie

Hey all,

I made a little bit of a mistake that I forgot about and purchased Rez HD for XBLA this morning without remembering I had entered a contest to get it for free. I do these things all the time and never win anything. I just got an email with the Code to redeem Rez HD for free. Which, since I already own it, is just a bit redundant.

What I'd like to do is possibly trade my code for another code if anyone has one lying around. I know different contests or promos have given out codes. Some I have, some I haven't. I would even accept codes for free Microsoft Points that are out there.

This takes a lot of trust, but I'd like to see if I can swing something. Just let me know, and I'll see if we can't work something out.

2. Pine-Tree macrumors member

Pine-Tree

I might be interested in having Rez, I don't have any codes like you, but I have some Microsoft points just laying around in my account. If it's possible to 'gift' some points to you, then we can work something out. I don't know how many points you want, considering the game is 800 points. I'm willing to go half and give 400 points if you don't get any better offers. Let me know.

Abe