Looks like O2 in the UK for iPhone

Macmadant

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2005
If he were to make an announcement at the London store, would he not have invited the press ?

hollerz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2006
Durham, UK
If he were to make an announcement at the London store, would he not have invited the press ?
I would of thought so. I have no doubt he's here because of something to do with the iPhone, I'm not expecting an announcement though. Probably just meeting with network execs.

nebsta

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2007
Australia
Personally, I hope that O2 have not got the deal because their data rates are way too expensive.

I'm rooting for T-Mobile and Vodafone, in that order!
It sounds like Apple are dictating what the networks can charge anyway so I expect to see a new tariff if O2 get the contract.

CD3660

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2007
Cheshire, United Kingdom.
Nebsta, I wonder how much people will be prepared to pay though.

At the moment I have a 3G data card from T-Mobile that gives me unlimited web access via my PC for £20 per month.

Excellent deal in my view, and I wouldn't be surprised if you could get it cheaper now (I'm ten months into the contract).

Fatgadget

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2007
I see that Phones2UDirect are no longer advertising a Vodafone iPhone as they were a week or so ago.
They took it down a couple of weeks ago, after a few sites had linked to it, the very next day it was gone, funny that as it was up for a few weeks.

I hope we get an annoucement soon, how long are they going to make us wait ?