Looks Real iPhone 4g

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by navigates, Feb 10, 2010.

1. navigates macrumors 6502a

Look at the OS. Looks convincing. Might be real after all?

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDzMRzmf3es

2. cmaier macrumors G3

3. navigates thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well maybe you are right. I thought it was probably real as the OS looked convincing. In lines with what Apple would do. Apple typically tends to copy items that work well with the jailbreak community. Homescreen, sbsettings.. etc.

4. cmaier macrumors G3

Apple would never have you click the tiny status bar icons to trigger menus, among other problem with the video. The hardware also is an obvious render.

5. paj macrumors regular

paj

"Neural interface revolution, your thoughts control it" :rolleyes:

6. Maverick1337 macrumors 65816

Maverick1337

I believe it, don't you?

7. InteriorDEV macrumors member

I don't even know why I opened this thread, as fake as can be.

8. Jon-Luke macrumors 6502

Jon-Luke

Interesting - Some of the video is definitely fake especially the font usage. But some of the 3d graphics utilized in the promo are pretty professional so if someone made this as a joke or wishful thinking piece of artistry then they spent A: a lot of time and effort on it or B: a lot of money...

I like the idea about the sideways menu the front facing camera ans the way you can select the wifi and type of cellular connection - The rendering may look off but I'm not convinced if that is a programming issue from the phone or the YouTube video its-self...

Obviously the music is all wrong - why would they use the music from the MacBook Air campaign for the new iPhone?

...Fake or not - Interesting.

9. JUSTQUAN macrumors member

if anything they should offer him some type of job lol. that is one hell of a promotion for something that doesnt exist. imagine what the creator would do with something that did exist...

10. navigates thread starter macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know what UI was being used. I presume that is fake as well but looked smooth. Really smooth for being a fake. I watched it carefully.

11. cookiesnfooty macrumors 6502

cookiesnfooty

I guess those saying seems real haven't seen many adverts for products in the past? It's very easy to use video suites to get this effect, very impressive video and the people who made that deserve a job if they really need one, i'm sure there services are used already.

12. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

LOL @ "OSX 2.0"

Also, the speaker holes on the back are big enough to easily be mistaken for the headphone jack that is right above them.

13. Advil macrumors 6502a

I KNEW IT!!!

:rolleyes: