Loooking for heavy heavy bass

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by guccigucci88, Jan 23, 2011.

1. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

in ear headphones for under 100. On ebay the beats by dre in ears are 50 or less, are they real and hows the quality on them? Ive used shures, ultimate ears and a bunch of nice ones before but can't stand to spend too much since I'm terrible taking care of headphones. I need heavy bass for songs that really bump hard. Thanks!

2. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

I use the Mileectronics m9. They sound incredibly good and offer great bass for under $30.

Check out the HeadFi forums they have a mega review of almost all earphones from every brand sorted by price range.

3. guccigucci88 thread starter macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

oh cool! thanks ill definitely check that out!

4. leepetersonuk macrumors member

5. macuserjhs macrumors regular

Yes, The beats by dre in ears that are 50 bucks are fake. I am not sure about the quality because I never tried the fake ones. But I have tried the real ones and its very hard to tell the difference between those and other in ear headphones like skullcandies. You are basically paying for the name. I would recommend the Beats by dre Solo's or Solo's HD if you have the money because you said you wanted a lot of base. But if you are looking for a cheap pair of in ear headphones go with skullcandies.

6. guccigucci88 thread starter macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

if only i had the cake for the bose noise cancelling lol...

Yeah i know about skullcandy but never tried any of them before they look gimmicky headphones due to all the art and colours but ill check them out since u said their heavy on bass. thanks

7. bcp23 macrumors member

8. TEHi, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011

TEHi macrumors regular

Heavy bass?

TDK EB900.

[​IMG]

Forget Monster turbines, Senn.CX300, Meelectronics M9, Sony XB40EX and Rockford punchplugs, they DO NOT EVEN COME CLOSE to the TDK EB900 in terms of bass. I do have all those to ensure you this.

In fact it is the most bassy IEM you can buy after the UE Super.fi EB or the Futuresonic Atrio, both in the $200 range.

I wrote a small review in here.

Amazon have them for $36, regular price is $80. hurry!

People please don't spend money on this one, it is utterly umcorfortable and the bass is no where near what I would expect from a 13.5mm driver. Yes it gets very loud but the bass is totally lacking. It has 4 stars because most reviewers are car audio oriented, not audiophiles.

9. guccigucci88, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011

guccigucci88 thread starter macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Lol I think you've got me sold! they look hella slick too! I don't have acar right now so the next best thing to bump yelawolf other than subs are a good pair of in ears. How are these on the wear and tear? I've wrecked plenty a pair of nice headphones including shures just from regular use.

edit - good review btw i just read it and see that the buds came apart lol! im more concerned about the wires tho. and whats cable noise? is that like static when your not playing any music?

I actually think I had these ones before. They were my girlfriends that she got free with her computer but they are brandless. The bass was pretty damn good in these considering they were free and ive been looking for these since they broke. And when I say I think I had them I'm sayin they look the exact same except for the logo.

10. TEHi macrumors regular

I've dropped and slept over them many times, and they still working fine, feels sturdy. It also comes with a carrying pouch.

11. walie macrumors 6502a

why don't you pay a bit more, get better head/earphones and just take care of them better?

12. guccigucci88 thread starter macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

dont wanna spend too much already spent a crapload on previous sets, its only for the bus anyways. and im not extremely rough or anything, i ju st dont like carrying a hard case with me everywhere i go.

13. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Take a look at the a-Jays Three they have a good amount of bass and they sound great.