Looping DVD in iDVD

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by swwack91, Jul 11, 2007.

1. swwack91 macrumors 6502a

I created a simple loop DVD with a menu. When you press play, the loop begins. It works perfectly in iDVD and once the disc was burnt it works perfectly when watched on the computer in DVD Player.

The catch:

It doesn't work in any DVD players! Put it in and the menu runs just dandy but the video won't start! When you press play, you can see that the menu button was pressed, but nothing happens.

Suggestions?

2. ozruru macrumors newbie

I did DVD presentation before, it can make play forever on DVD player.
    I try to remember now --- may drag the iMove clip .dv into the stage of iDVD, then that movie will loop forever when you put into DVD player.

Good luck!

louie:)

3. diamond3 macrumors 6502a

Try a different kind of DVD brand? If I understand this correct, you imported a movie into iDVD and you want the movie to loop right? So you changed the settings in iDVD and the movie keeps playing. You've tried different dvd players also?

4. swwack91 thread starter macrumors 6502a

i actually got the loop working, but didn't use iDVD. I guess it was just some kind of glitch.

Used Toast to just make a generic menu then start the loop. Same DVD brand, same players and it works perfectly. I dunno....