Loopy Mac Non-sense News

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by vpro, Oct 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. vpro macrumors 65816

vpro

MacRumors?
    So much for MacRumors, there's plenty of stuff about all other a-Pple and i-Stuff, I wish there was a separate AppleRumors. It won't be that DISSAPOINTING when I check MacRumors to see NO MAC NEWS nothing, as opposed to seeing a flood of useless non Mac related stuff, I'd much rather see all that go to a dedicated site? Less waste of my time scrolling to see within the junk if there are any Mac related stuff, but all the Mac related stuff is damn loops, repeat, regurgitated 2 year old rumours circulating in a sew system waiting to be flushed out.

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Playing devils advocate here...but is it Macrumors fault that there seem to be very little in the way of Mac related rumors to report? Apple seems to have shifted its focus away from desktops and laptops and is placing a huge emphasis on mobile devices such as the iPhone and iPad. Looking at their earning reports, can you blame them?

3. jerryk macrumors 68030

Macrumors has been around a long time. 1999 or earlier. Way before iPads and iPhones. The name comes from when Apple's big product was the mac. And all that reporting on i devices keeps the bills paid, since not much changes in the Mac world these days.

4. vpro thread starter macrumors 65816

vpro