Lose Camera Roll?

Maaz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
hey guys, iam wondering what do you lose this time if you do the new jailbreak, i am on my iphone 4 and am wondering if i will lose my camera roll if i do this jailbreak.

Maaz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
Backup your photos and videos first and you will be fine.
i know i have already copied my photots and videos to iphoto, but i like having my photos and vides on the cameral roll, so i am just wondering if doing this new jailbreak will delete the camera roll, because last time i jbed my camera roll got deleted.

noekozz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
212/201
you'll be fine, I just did jailbreakme and all my camera roll pics are still there. Assuming everything goes fine, you should have no problems.

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
FWIW, I didn't lose my camera roll, but it opted to once again jumble the hell out of the order of them. HIGHLY irritating. The last ones displaying now are pics I took more than a month ago; the ones I took yesterday or the day before are way the heck up in the list, scattered willy-nilly among older photos. This happened once before, maybe a week or so after I got the iP4, but that time it just took a chunk of about the most recent 50-some photos and moved them up in the list as a unit (e.g. if the pics are pages in a book, then it took the whole book and moved it on the bookshelf last time. This time, it basically ripped pages from the book and flung them around the room.) Grrrr.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.