Lose Camera Roll?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Maaz, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Maaz macrumors 6502a

hey guys, iam wondering what do you lose this time if you do the new jailbreak, i am on my iphone 4 and am wondering if i will lose my camera roll if i do this jailbreak.

2. xMastemah macrumors member

Not unless you restore and don't restore from a back-up.

3. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

Backup your photos and videos first and you will be fine.

4. Maaz thread starter macrumors 6502a

i know i have already copied my photots and videos to iphoto, but i like having my photos and vides on the cameral roll, so i am just wondering if doing this new jailbreak will delete the camera roll, because last time i jbed my camera roll got deleted.

5. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

you'll be fine, I just did jailbreakme and all my camera roll pics are still there. Assuming everything goes fine, you should have no problems.

6. Maaz thread starter macrumors 6502a

thanks bro

7. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

FWIW, I didn't lose my camera roll, but it opted to once again jumble the hell out of the order of them. HIGHLY irritating. The last ones displaying now are pics I took more than a month ago; the ones I took yesterday or the day before are way the heck up in the list, scattered willy-nilly among older photos. This happened once before, maybe a week or so after I got the iP4, but that time it just took a chunk of about the most recent 50-some photos and moved them up in the list as a unit (e.g. if the pics are pages in a book, then it took the whole book and moved it on the bookshelf last time. This time, it basically ripped pages from the book and flung them around the room.) Grrrr.