Losing interest

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Ben_Dover, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Ben_Dover macrumors regular

Ben_Dover

I pre ordered 42mm SG SPORT and shipping is June.

I'm losing interest. I think I'll just cancel and use the funds to buy a larger TV and another Xbox.

I was very excited until today. Everyone's talking about the "email of death" and reading up on negative reviews.

. I'm watching positive reviews and watching those earlier watch trailers but I seem to have lost the vibe.

I saw that LG urbane which is stylishly better than 360 but then I know I wouldn't buy that because it's web os.

Oh I'll just wait for the first wave reviews. On a positive note, if it sucks its still not too late to cancel.

2. oldwren macrumors 6502

oldwren

I won't mind if you cancel. Donate the money to charity.

3. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

Says bendover04me hmmm.... Nothing to see here folks.

4. Uppercut05 macrumors regular

5. rcm195 macrumors newbie

I like how you took the time to register for an account today just to troll about your delayed delivery. Honestly nobody cares. You expecting a pity party from Apple or us?

6. darrenpop macrumors 6502

Thanks for sharing, but it really is your loss.

7. loyalist macrumors 6502

8. Ben_Dover thread starter macrumors regular

Ben_Dover

Hahaha I'm not trolling. Believe me I'm a fanboy. It's just that I'm not as excited anymore. I'm just saying. In a week the first batch will do their reviews. If it's sucks I still have time to cancel all im saying. If good reviews I'll just come to terms about the fact and get surprised when I get it in June.

----------

I'll give it another 2 weeks. I'll be on YouTube on the watch for unboxings and reviews. If the vids excite me again I'll leave my order alone. If not, I'll wait for next version. I'm just afraid it's gonna be leggy as the reviews and totally disappoint.