Lost 5G iPod, Buying Dilemma

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by tenqomasacote, Apr 10, 2007.

1. tenqomasacote macrumors newbie

Should I get a Treo (Which OS if this is a good option? Should I buy Mark/Space's Missing Sync software?), Blackberry, or MOTO Q?

EDIT: I have decided I will stay on VZW so what mobile do you all recommend? I would like a smartphone, but have never had one. Price is no issue.

2. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

i'd hold out for an ipod until the 6g comes out, whenever that may be. the shuffle will make do just fine, and if you really really need an ipod, try a 5g from the refurb store or even a nano. it could tide you over until a real replacement comes along. as for the phone, i can't offer any real suggestions. if you're on a family plan with verizon, maybe you should just stick with them? :eek:

3. Vidd macrumors 6502a

Vidd

I'd hate to be waiting for the 6G now since there's no indication of when it's going to be released.
    This sounds like a good excuse to get the iPhone, in my opinion, though. :)
    Stick with the Shuffle until you either buy the iPhone or the 6G is released imo.

Also, since the iPhone is released in the UK late this year and iPod releases are generally available worldwide in a couple of weeks, I'd be surprised to see the 6G too early.