Lost Airpod

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kissmo, Jan 3, 2017.

1. kissmo macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know if Apple offers already spare parts for Airpods?

I have lost my left one - the case dropped - the left airpod jumped and I didn't notice only after I drove 200 kms
    I felt like crying!!!

As an advice! ALWAYS but ALWAYS open the case and check if the airbuds are inside even if it looks like nothing fell out of it.

I was stupidly in a hurry and I had the impression nothing jumped out - even though I had my eyes on the case when it fell and I didn't see it - especially that it was snow all over.
    The case closed so fast....

2. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

Included is the Apple cost break down, although I don't know if they have the spare parts in the stores. Also I don't know about Hungary, but depending on how you purchased the AirPods, many credit cards in the United States have 90 days of lost, damage or stolen coverage.

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 11.52.49 AM.png

3. kissmo thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well, I live in Hungary.... I am more than happy to pay for the earbud replacement - I am now waiting since a loooooong time with Apple Support for an answer on how to purchase the replacement.

Unfortunately - no reply is coming and I have the feeling I am chatting with a robot not with a human.
    My only wish is to be able to buy it ...