lost all my apps

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by bigbadneil, Apr 16, 2011.

1. bigbadneil macrumors 6502

bigbadneil

I just switched back to using a iMac from PC and don't know why I ever went to a PC in the first place
    Anyway I managed to get all my music onto the iMac but when I synced my iPhone all 83 apps that I had have gone, I tried clicking on check for available downloads but nothing
    PLEASE don't tell me i have to re-download all of them??

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Next time right click on transfer purchases in iTunes before syncing.

3. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

Did iTunes not warn you? Next time uncheck sync apps.

You could always just try re-syncing with the original machine, then transfer purchases.

4. bigbadneil thread starter macrumors 6502

bigbadneil

5. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

You could always just try re-syncing with the original machine, then transfer purchases.

OR

Reinstall them one at a time. At least they're free as you've already paid for them once and iTunes remembers that. Too bad the iPhone doesn't show purchased apps like the iPad does.

6. bigbadneil thread starter macrumors 6502

bigbadneil

OK I got them back on the phone, now how do I get them in the itunes library on the iMac

7. iTechReviewer macrumors newbie

this happen to me and here is what to do

go to http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ click on (app store and iBooks) then click on (Downloading and updating Applications) then email them and tell them what happen and they will check your iTunes account and they will email you back telling you what to do (you may not get apps that you downloaded a long time ago but they do try to give you all of your apps)
    YouriTechReviewer

8. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Transfer purchases, like I already told you.

Right click on the iPhone icon in the left pane of iTunes and select Transfer Purchases.