Lost all my contacts...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nickspohn, Dec 15, 2008.

1. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Okay, i'm puzzled with this. I had MobileMe, but i canceled this. I've had my phone synced to my computer every night. I left my phone at school for the weekend, and when i get to it, all my contacts are gone, the numbers are in there, but all the contacts are gone.

I've looked in outlook and nothing is in there. How can i get my contacts back?

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

There was another thread a few days ago (I think) about someone who canceled the MobileMe trial and lost all of their contacts. I would say it has something to do with getting rid of that service. A big boo boo on Apple's part. I would ring them up and see if they can help.

3. nickspohn thread starter macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Yeah i just talked with them, only phone i had was my iPhone so when i did a restore it hung up on him. Hopefully this will get them back. I canceled MobileMe on the 7th and this backup is on the 11th.

4. geekminer macrumors newbie

Same 4me

I recently let my trial mobileme expire. Now I noticed my contacts will not sync either way - 3g or PC. Anybody figure out a solution? I tried resetting the sync in itunes, etc... No luck. Anyone else experience this issue, phone and pc contacts are way out of whack.