Lost all WIFI connections on my Ipad.

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by aekehund, Feb 2, 2011.

1. aekehund macrumors newbie

First of all, English is not my first language so sorry for any wierd spellings and such. Hope there's still someone who can help me?

Today when i turn my Ipad on it could'nt find any of the two wireless connections we keep at the office. No one else seems to have the same problem and my Iphone is still hooked up to the network.

Searched around on the web and tried what i could find. Swiching both wifi and flightmode on and off a million times but nothing happens.
    Tried resetting the network-settings both on the Ipad and the routers but they wont even show up on the Ipad screen. It just keeps on searching for available networks without finding any.

If anyone have any ideas i'd be glad to try them out. Or if anyone experienced the same problem and might know what to do?

2. sash macrumors 6502a

sash

You've probably checked that, but what's with SSID Broadcast? Isn't it disabled by any chance? Disabled SSID won't show on the list of the available networks.

3. Vizin macrumors 6502a

Can the iPad find any other wifi networks?

Have you tried restarting the iPad itself? (not just the network settings, turning the iPad off and on again...I hate to ask)

4. aekehund thread starter macrumors newbie

No worries. I have tried turning the Ipad on and off several times without anything getting any better.

Not really sure what you mean with SSID?
    There doesn't seem to be any problems with the two avaliable networks that we have here at the office. They show up fine on my Iphone and other computers.