Lost contracts, apps won't open.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kellybow144, Mar 15, 2017.

1. kellybow144 macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,

I have an Iphone 6Plus it is running IOS 10.2.1. It's 16GB and I Have like zero space. everyday I try and free up space... by removing pics and deleting unused apps... deleting imessage conversations. Anyway yesterday I had 0 mb of space which isn't out of the ordinary but I checked my phone this morning and everything was fine. About an hour later I look at it and my contacts are gone... all my imessage convos are gone...every app I try to open won't open... my email accounts are gone... if I get a text message it stays there for a couple minutes and then disappears... i was signed into icloud and everything still wasn't there... It logged out of icloud and now i can't get back in... I put my username and password in an it just loads but nothing happens and then it stops loading... I can't connect to wi-fi either anymore.. if i try to add an email account it won't load my username and password. This whole thing is very strange. I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I am going to get the 7Plus with 128gb of space anyway since my phone just totally went crazy and i have no space anyway. I don't know if this issue has to do with space but I freed up a bunch and it's still going crazy.

2. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

If you have zero memory all kinds of strange things will an can happen. You need to decide between having a working phone and getting rid of the stuff on your device. IF it were me I would pick having a working phone and reset it as new. You images may be lost if not backed up but a 16gb model needs at least 2-3 or even 5gb of free space just to operate.

You issue is ALL about not having enough space! As stuff disappears, sounds like the cloud is trying to restore.