Lost MMS after 4.3.3

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by doctapeppa, May 8, 2011.

1. doctapeppa macrumors 6502

I used this guide: http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak...-touch-4g-3g-using-pwnagetool-4.3.3-tutorial/

to jailbreak my 01.59.00 baseband iphone 4. When i was done the only thing that didn't work was that I wasn't activated (I'm on At&T..I'm just keeping my unlock-able baseband to try and keep my resale value higher). I rebooted several times but there was still no service. So I figured I'd install ultrasnow and unlock it. It worked and i can make and receive calls and use web and texts but now I notice that I can't send or receive picture messages. There is no option that i can see to turn in on anywhere in the settings.

Is this a problem with this version of pwnagetool or did I do something wrong somethwere. I definitely ckecked the box that said "activate the phone" on pwnagetool.

Please Help. Anything I could do to get this working is fine with me.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Take your sim tray out for a few seconds and stick it back in.

3. doctapeppa thread starter macrumors 6502

Holy crap! that worked perfectly. You are a god among men, thanks.

4. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

You are correct... Applejuiced = God in this forum. He has helped numerous of us with issues on Iphones. It also shows under his name :D

5. iMrNiceGuy0023 macrumors 68000

im having the same issue but on 4.3.1

I took the sim card tray out for a minute then put it back in, still doesnt work

6. weemanpow3 macrumors 6502

weemanpow3

Im still waiting for a permanent solution. Yes, pulling the sim card out and putting it back in works but it's only temporarily and you will have to keep pulling and putting back to fix it again.

7. iMrNiceGuy0023 macrumors 68000

does this only happen when you start a clean jailbreak?? I didnt restore from backup

8. weemanpow3 macrumors 6502

weemanpow3

It will happen either way (clean install or restore from backup).