lost my airport

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by steps2lyfe, Mar 1, 2012.

1. steps2lyfe macrumors newbie

Well first i am not a macbook guru, i just got my first macbook a couple of weeks ago. I got my internet all set up just fine and i was able to walk around the house connected to the wifi. Now it seems that the airport was lost some how, I am also new to macrumors community so i was wondering if anyone out there can walk me through how to get my airport back. When trying to reconncet its not working, Help

2. LostSoul80 macrumors 68020

LostSoul80

You have given almost no information.

What's your computer? What's your operating system? Have you installed the latest update?

Connectivity drops involving MBP's are mainly caused by the software side. There is not universal solution to this.
    Assuming you are on Lion (since you didn't specify), some have solved this downgrading to Snow Leopard, some others have succeeded replacing Lion's drivers (read this article).

Before attempting anything make sure you have the latest update and report all the necessary information.

3. steps2lyfe thread starter macrumors newbie

that would help lol, i have a mac os x snow leopard. I had the airport working at one point now i unable to reconnect.

----------

oh and yes i have the latest updates on my macbook, i recently added the windows hardware, is this why its not working properly?