Lost my desktop background...

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by Crosbie, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Crosbie macrumors 6502a

Crosbie

Anyone else had this? Seemed to happen when quitting out of iTunes in fullscreen. Eventually got it back after quitting another fullscreen app.

Attached Files:

2. wkl5532 macrumors newbie

I don't know the solution to this but this background looks pretty cool if u ask me:cool:

3. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

iTunes is still running in that pic.

I haven't had THAT specific problem but I have certainly seen some bugs when using full screen apps and then changing the resolution on my screen. I often mirror my screen to my 16:9 monitor and when I change back to 16:10 the full screen apps stay at 16:9 in their own space so some of the linen background is showing.

Definitely a few little bugs but no show stoppers. The little obvious things will be squashed in 10.7.1 and then work starts on fixing usability issues in 10.7.2 and 10.7.3. That's usually the way it works. 10.4.1, 10.5.1 and 10.6.1 came very quickly after launch and squashed some very annoying bugs. 10.4.2,10.5.2 and 10.6.2 and .3 thereafter seemed to focus more on performance and changing things that people seemed to be loudly whinging about.

4. Crosbie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Crosbie

Yeah: I lost it when quitting the app. I restarted and that didn't restore my background. If I remember rightly though, the background returned when I quit fullscreen iTunes a second time. (Might have been quitting another fullscreen app, actually - anyone had any experience of this?)

5. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Ah ha. No worries.